Indian navy represents our nation across the globe in the maritime sector. Indian Navy plays an important role as safeguard the nation’s maritime borders. Off late, the Indian navy released an important notification about the Agniveer recruitment program 2022. Almost 1500 vacancies are avail presently for those who wish to devotee themselves to the nation.
The name of the scheme is Agneepath. Under this scheme, the Indian Navy has come up with Agneevir Recruitment. The training session will be up to 4 years on heavy pay. Let’s take a glance at the entire article to learn about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022- 1500 SSR post, online method, and important dates with essential documents.
This platform provides an opportunity for the optimum exhibition of your personality, talent, intelligence, and strength. As of now, male and female rights are equivalent in every sector. Like a male candidate, a female one can show their talent throughout the day and night. Applicants must be born on 1st May 2002 to 31st October 2005.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:-
There is an official notification regarding the post. Out of 1500 vacancies, 1400 seats are allotted for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and 100 seats for Indian Navy mr recruitment posts. Within 1400 vacancies, 1120 posts were for male candidates, and the remaining 280 posts were for female candidates. On the other hand, 80 posts are available for male candidates and 20 female candidates out of 100 vacancies.
Important highlights Indian Navy recruitment 2022:-
- Authority Name Indian Navy
- Exam name Indian Navy Examination 2022
- Post name Agniveer
- Number of vacancies 1500
- SSR Post Vacancy 1400
- MR Post Vacancy 100
- Procedure of registration Online
- Registration starting date 8th December 2022
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Last date of registration 17th December 2022
- Admit card published date To be informed
- Admission Date To be informed
- Technique of Examination Computer based test(CBT)
- Method of Recruitment Written, PFT, and Medical examination.
- Official site http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Scale of Remuneration INR 30,000
The pattern of examination: – Indian navy will conduct a written examination for aspirants who completed the registration procedure properly. It is a computer-based test. In the examination paper, 80 questions will be given and carry one mark each.
- On the other hand, the question paper will be categorized into two sections- the first section covers science and math and the second section covers general knowledge.
- Candidates can choose any language out of Hindi and English.
- Objective-type question papers will be arranged for all candidates.
- 10th-level or 12th-level candidates can appear for the exam.
- For getting qualifying aggregates, aspirants must pass both sections accordingly.
Vital criteria’s of recruitment method:-
Academic qualification:- Applicants must have a 10+2 certificate degree from a reputed board or institute. They can appeal their form before the last date of submission.
Marital status:- On the other hand, both candidates should be unmarried before submitting their application forms. He or she will be disqualified if the concerned authority gets to know that candidates are already married and they provided an unmarried certificate.
Vital information about Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Candidates will have to check the detailed description of the vacancy in the notification zone. The examination venue will be announced by Authority. However, there are various options for states and cities to opt for the examination. As per the board rules and regulations, the date and venue notification will be released soon. Candidates can get 30 minutes to solve the question paper. If they do any incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Fees of an application:-
The concerned authority of the Indian Navy has decided on token money which had to submit for filling out an application form. Online application fees are 550/- and the aspirants successfully submitted their form for the relevant post.
- Duration of online registration 8 to 17th December
- Physical test To be notified
- Medical fitness test To be notified
- written test date –
- Date of Joining –
- The concerned Authority will offer basic training to the candidates at INS Chilka. According to the performance and recruitment, Candidates will have to understand their job intensity.
- At first, the departmental head will create a team and work will be divided based on strength, caliber, and consistency. Apart from that, the team provides a variety of services for their nation upgrade.
- Ship landing, arms handling, and boarding parties are part of this job. Agneevir MR will be engaged to conduct several activities.
The candidates should have the basic following documents to fill up an application form.
These are mentioned below-
- Original higher secondary certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- National cadet crops (NCC) certificate is required to fill out the form.
- 12th standard mark sheet.
- Address proof.
- Candidates’ photograph along with the blue background.
Step-by-step guidelines for application via online mode:-
- First of all, candidates must visit the official site of the Indian Navy.
- Next step will be the register option and click on it respectively.
- Applicants need to register Aadhar virtual Id. if you have no Aadhar card with you, then you can create an Aadhar card account.
- By using login credentials, aspirants can log in to their account in a befitting manner.
- On the dashboard, candidates will see the current opportunity option.
- Then, you will have to click on the apply button for Agniveer SR.
- Before the submission, candidates can scan their original documents as well as upload them without any mess.
- Finally, candidates will tap on the submit button.
- Then, take out the print of the application form for the next references.
- If any ineligible